Hi guys

is there a way of connecting your iPod/iphone to the TV to watch all the videos and movies on TV?

is there some cable or something else through which we can do this?
    02-23-2009 05:14 AM
    Yep, Apple sells stereo component or composite out cables:

Apple Component AV Cable - Apple Store (U.S.)
    02-23-2009 07:39 AM
    Thanks for the link.
    02-23-2009 08:21 AM
    I always watched my Video iPod through my tv with the cable and the setting on the iPod to watch the tv outside the iPod but when I bought the iPhone, I get audio through the tv but even with the yellow video cable plugged in appropriately, I get no video. I went to the settings but the only "TV Out" settings are NTSC and PAL, no external monitor. How do I get it to put the video out to the TV with no setting options?
    06-14-2009 12:02 PM
    when I bought the iPhone, I get audio through the tv but even with the yellow video cable plugged in appropriately, I get no video. I went to the settings but the only "TV Out" settings are NTSC and PAL, no external monitor. How do I get it to put the video out to the TV with no setting options?
    I found this thread while searching google and decided to join to follow up to the above issue. I'm in the same boat. I get audio w/o any video. What are we doing wrong here?

TIA
    10-11-2009 08:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD