Safari problem

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
I was just signed on to this website from my iphone and I was trying to enter a post onto a thread, and there was a serious delay in the time I would press a button to the time it would actually react to my touch. Then if I hit delete it would just start deleting everything... Is this a problem with my iphone?

Wyatt

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
I've experienced that on occasion and not just here. I don't know what it is but just attributed it to the iPhone OS having some type of memory buffer issue not the site itself.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
That has just happen to me a time or two lately.:confused: That is the first time that has ever happen to me though. I did not seem to have this problem before 2.2.1.:confused:

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
It was a little dishearting... But I will say the cool thing, and I am not sure if this was supposed to happen or not, but I was able to enter text into one of these threads in landscape!

Also, I just figured out another little cool thing the iphone does... If you are using your phone for something and someone calls, when the call ends, it takes you right back to what you were doing before the call came in. If you phone is not being used and someone calls, then you bring the phone away from your ear it locks back up automatically! No buttons need to be pressed for me to put it back in my pocket! I am sure you all knew about this, but I was so pumped! I love this phone!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711