Newbie in Need of Info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSho101

Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Hey all!

I'm a new iPhone blog member and hopefully soon-to-be a converted iPhone owner! I currently own a BlackBerry and honestly I am very happy with it. However, the allure of the iPhone is just too much for me right now!

I have one main concern though...the battery life. I worry about this since the battery cannot be replaced. Therefore, I would like to know how the battery life on y'all's iPhones has stacked up.

With normal call usage, text messaging, and some light web browsing, how long will the battery last on the iPhone? I want my phone to make it through the day easily.

Most people I have talked to say that with calls, text messaging, and some light browsing or game playing, they usually get about 2 days out of one charge. I'm not going to be one of those people that downloads all their music and videos onto the iPhone and is constantly listening to music and watching videos. I'm also not going to be playing games and constantly browsing the web. I just want to make sure that if I am using the iPhone as a typical cell phone (calls, text messaging, using apps/browser occasionally) the battery can at least make it safely though one day. Please let me know what experience y'all have had with the battery and if it is reliable.

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.