Decisions, Decisions...

jhood25

Feb 11, 2009
Visit site
Ahhhh I'm getting pumped for the phone. Looks like Saturday is the day, bye-bye big red hello AT&T and the iPhone. I wish it could be today but i have work tonight and my brother bowls tomorrow night.

I watched a lot of the smartphone round robin videos cause i was sick today and bored out of my mind, and i really think the only smartphone I would rather have is the Bold. I saw a student next to me using a storm and it just looked like it lagged, like the whole drag and click thing idk. Maybe I'm already turning into a fanboy or thats just the honest truth.

I am not worried at all about the turnaround period. Any new phone would take some getting use to, even the storm.

In the mean time any other good site to check out, forums etc?

jhood25

Feb 11, 2009
Visit site
Hahah if I'm leaving big red, I'm leaving in style. I'm going to the iPhone ha. From what i read the bold does look like solid phone but i need to expand my horizons.

jhood25

Feb 11, 2009
Visit site
Its official...

Fresh convert to the cult of iPhone. Its clearing all my brother info off now which apparently takes like 3 hours ha. But ill keep you guys updated and let you know my real initial thoughts.

Jeep14

Feb 12, 2009
Visit site
Definitely iPhone. My sister was going through the smae decision and she is very happy with the iPhone...as am I!!!

PS...we are a very friendly forum! Welcome to the party!!!

Jamesus, you were a PPCgeek too weren't you? I just moved over to the IPhone this week...first Apple product I have ever owned....loving it so far...but it is in my nature to want to mess with it.....I have no idea what I am doing. Hacking WinMo was no problem.

Jeep14

Feb 12, 2009
Visit site
Ahhhh I'm getting pumped for the phone. Looks like Saturday is the day, bye-bye big red hello AT&T and the iPhone. I wish it could be today but i have work tonight and my brother bowls tomorrow night.

I watched a lot of the smartphone round robin videos cause i was sick today and bored out of my mind, and i really think the only smartphone I would rather have is the Bold. I saw a student next to me using a storm and it just looked like it lagged, like the whole drag and click thing idk. Maybe I'm already turning into a fanboy or thats just the honest truth.

I am not worried at all about the turnaround period. Any new phone would take some getting use to, even the storm.

In the mean time any other good site to check out, forums etc?

I had a Storm because I didn't want to leave VZW...by far the worst phone I have come across. OS is a joke and the Hardware is somehow worse. I really don't know why they didn't build the OS from the ground up....happy with Iphone.

jhood25

Feb 11, 2009
Visit site
I had a Storm because I didn't want to leave VZW...by far the worst phone I have come across. OS is a joke and the Hardware is somehow worse. I really don't know why they didn't build the OS from the ground up....happy with Iphone.

hah yea your like the 3rd person to tell me that choosing the iPhone was the right choice.

So far I'm really happy, didn't get to play with it a lot cause I was at work all night worrying about it in my pocket. But I txt me whole phone book that I transferred so far, the keyboard was NO PROBLEM. If I did make a mistake it fixed it for me so I am very impressed. Can't wait to mess around with it tomorrow. PUMPED...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox