(Taken from theregister)
    What are your thoughts????

Three new iPhones will appear in 2009, according to an analyst with the Canadian research firm Canaccord Adams.

According to a report on Seeking Alpha, analyst Peter Misek identifies the most lavish of the three as a 32GB iPhone 3G that will be available in multiple colors - an iPod Nanofication of the iPhone's bling level, in effect.

The remaining two projected 'Phones are less fashion-forward. The first would be a rebirth of the original iPhone "targeted for China and India." The original iPhone, as you'll remember, had no GPS circuitry - a limitation that some observers believe would be required by the security-conscious Chinese government.

The third and final new iPhone would be a low-cost device "about one-third the size of the 3G iPhone," according to Seeking Alpha. That's significantly smaller than the much-rumored iPhone Nano, for which Shenzhen, China, case maker XSKN is already selling cases on its website. Our guess is that someone at Seeking Alpha mistook "one-third smaller" for "one-third the size of."
    02-09-2009 06:25 AM
    "(Taken from theregister)", enough said lol.
    02-09-2009 01:36 PM
    Anybody seen my grain of salt????
    02-09-2009 01:46 PM
    I could see that happening honestly. Not saying it will, but it goes along with how I feel about a new phone being released. Just because Apple said they will have a new iPhone every year does not mean it will have a complete overhaul every time. A jump up to 32 gig would be a update to the product no?

I smell major software update coming...
    02-09-2009 01:58 PM

Thats what I am hoping for.
    02-09-2009 02:01 PM
    Thats what I am hoping for.
    Same here...
    02-09-2009 02:39 PM
    Major software update is what I'm waiting too. I don't have money to spill in for another iPhone but I'd definitely love to see more addons to what I've paid for haha!
    02-12-2009 01:22 PM
    Major software update is what I'm waiting too. I don't have money to spill in for another iPhone but I'd definitely love to see more addons to what I've paid for haha!
    I want both! Software and Hardware. I also don't have the money, but I will be spending it anyway to do my part in helping the economy recover
    02-12-2009 03:04 PM
    Same here...
    Yeah... This would make me feel a lot better about getting the iphone next week. If something comes out this summer that blows the 3G away I am gonna be pissed!
    02-12-2009 04:35 PM
    Yeah... This would make me feel a lot better about getting the iphone next week. If something comes out this summer that blows the 3G away I am gonna be pissed!
    There's always eBay?
    02-12-2009 04:49 PM
    I would love if both happened. Would be a great day for us iPhone fans.
    02-25-2009 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD