I need help... What if we forget the iphone passcode that we set in the menu. Will it do a restore with the computer that it was last synced with?
    01-30-2009 02:12 AM
    Only if your passcode was done after your last backup. If not, then even with a restore the same passcode will be in effect.
    01-30-2009 02:31 AM
    Only if your passcode was done after your last backup. If not, then even with a restore the same passcode will be in effect.
    You might try putting the phone in DFU mode and then restoring. Don't restore from a back up though.
    01-30-2009 01:38 PM
    I think if you restore it and set it up as a new iphone it wont put the passcode back on it. I am not sure though.
    01-30-2009 01:43 PM
    I think if you restore it and set it up as a new iphone it wont put the passcode back on it. I am not sure though.
    You would be correct.
    01-30-2009 02:12 PM
    Here I was chewing my nails thinking what would I do if I forgot the passcode since my memory ain't what it used ta be! Perfect and easy solution.
    01-31-2009 10:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD