TiPb Give Away: Slacker Radio Plus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
The kind folks at Slacker have offered up 1 month of Slacker Radio Plus -- their premium service that removes the ads and bolts on more personalization options -- absolutely FREE to you, the TiPb faithful (or at least 10 of you!).

Here's what you need to do:

- Download and install the free [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=298307011&mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Slacker App[/URL] for iPhone
- Head on over to the TiPb forum and post on the Slacker give-away thread
- Sit back and (if ya win!) enjoy your free month of Slacker Radio Plus!

Get to it!

redking31591

Jan 28, 2009
Visit site
i'll gladly take a month free. the slacker radio app is cool and the interface rocks. way better than pandora. go slacker and TiPb!!!!!!!

ps-I read this site everyday but just registered

nilesh111

Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Gimme my share

Hey guys atleast give some like me from India a regular at this site something to be happy about, U people in US are quiet lucky , we dont get such schemes out here, atleast this will consolidate that

apurvat

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
I like the interface and artist info. It is nice to have many options like last.fm, pandora, aol radio, and now slacker to have on the iphone. Anybody at rhapsody working on an iphone app?

yozzozo

Jan 30, 2009
Visit site
I'd love some unlimited skipping and no commercials!

I'd love some free Slacker Plus. I listen to Slacker every day during lunch and on my commute, love the quality selection of music, features, and the UI. Overall a great app!

-yozzozo

jelleyhead

Jan 30, 2009
Visit site
I downloaded Slacker about a week ago and I must say I am quite impressed. While I have loved Pandora for years one of the issues I have on the iPhone is the reliability when I am in the office. Slacker has given me none of those headaches. I would love to test drive the premium version before I make the plunge. Win or not, I will probably be going premium anyway (but a free month would be sweet)

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Thanks everyone! Here are our give away winners. Please PM me your slacker-account email addresses so we can get you your month of goodness! We'll send them off as soon as I hear back from everyone, so send me your deets soon!

1. jelleyhead
2. redking31591
3. yozzozo
4. jeddeth
5. jasonact
6. nilesh111
7. technosexual
8. ryanlberg
9. scottder
10. gjlowe

Status
Not open for further replies.