iPhone Glitch(s)????

aleck#IM

Jan 22, 2009
Visit site
I'm not sure if anyone has noticed this.

About a year ago November I purchased the first generation iPhone.

Anyway...Just until about 2 months ago, I was going through my pictures, and noticed a picture I didn't take. It was a picture of my home screen. Yes a picture of my home screen.

Just until about a week ago, I discovered that you can take pictures of what ever screen you want, whether it be...your contacts, safari, iPod, looking at your pictures or even on your camera take a picture of you taking a picture!

I tried this with my phone (the old one), my buddies 3G, and even and EVEN works with the iPod touch!

Directions are simple, and needs to be done quick. It does work. If it doesn't work for you the first time, try again!

Press the home screen button (at the bottom), then the power button IMMEDIATLY. I'm talking FAST, because if you don't do it fast, itll obey the command, go home screen, then turn off.

Itll flash white, then stay on the screen your on. Then look under your pictures, and it's there!

ALSO....something else I noticed. If you have an iPhone or iPod, go to anything that has a long list, and go to the bottom (Contacts: Z, or music, and go somewhat twards the bottom). Then, touch the time at the very top, and the list should go all the way to the top.

Both glitches, are extreamly pointless, but somewhat interesting. I didn't read the manual on the phone, or ipod, and didn't do any research to see if anyone has said anything on this.

If it works, let me know!

-Alec

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
These are not glitches and are widely known features of the phone. They are both extremely useful in a lot of situations.

Last edited:

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
Those are not "glitches". They are there by design. Regarding the screenshot, make sure u press them at the same time, not one button following the other. and yes, its a "feature". Same thing with the fast scrolling. It's a convenient feature. ;)

EDIT: LOL dizzy, u beat me to it while I was reading it

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
What fun! I did not know about either one of these! Are there other delightful little surprises one can do with the Iphone?:D

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner