Should I wait?

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
I am looking to get an iphone at the end of Feb. That is when I am eligible for an upgrade, but I am not sure if I should wait. One of my friends insists that there will be a 32GB iphone coming out soon, and it would be pointless for me to not wait for it. Does anyone have a good sense of when this 32GB iphone would be released? In all of my searching, I have yet to find anything about it online. :confused:

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Based on the product life cycle, a new iPhone might be coming in June. Of course, nothing is confirmed and it is all just speculation at this point. Should you wait? Up to you. Can you wait until June or July to get your hands on one?

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
If I were you I would get one now assuming you should be able to unload the 2nd gen iPhone when the 3rd gen comes out on the unlock market, maybe for as much more than you paid for it originally.

There is a chance that market won't be as big since the 3g will not work on tmobile so if you can't afford to lose 200-300 bucks and you really will want the 3rd gen I would wait.

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
I am all about instant gratification. Get it. Waiting till July would be murder and does one really need 32GB??

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73