So how much did u pay for buying your set of iPhone?
    and what do u have to say after buying it, worthy or not?
    01-21-2009 04:45 AM
    Welcome to the forums, be sure to check out this sticky thread regarding general information about the iPhone. Pricing information as well as other common questions are answered there.

And to answer your second question, yes it is worth it. I've had all kinds of phones from Blackberries to Windows Mobile devices and I always come back to the iPhone.
    01-21-2009 09:28 AM
    $299 for the white 16GB. Stood in line 4 hours on launch day and YES it was worth it!!!!!
    01-21-2009 10:08 AM
    $299 for the black 16GB. Stood in line for 3 hours on launch day.
    01-21-2009 11:08 AM
    $0!! My dad got it for me as a birthday/graduation gift. The 1st gen iPhone was a birthday/Christmas gift from him as well. I'm trying to keep the trend going

But if I remember correctly, he paid $299 for the white 16GB and then the $150? for the package from AT&T with the Jawbone bluetooth headset, case, and car charger... so about $450.
    01-21-2009 11:12 AM
    $299 for the Black one and $299 for the White one (Wife's)

I have wasted a lot of money on technology in this life before, but this is by far the best $600 I have ever spent. I am not one of the Kool-Aid drinkers. I love Macs, but I buy things because they work. I could care less about cut/paste, BT A2P, and all the other things that people moan and groan about. My iPhone fills the needs that I personally have and it "just works" better than anything else on the market today IMVHO. And I have looked at or owned them all at one time or another.
    01-21-2009 10:57 PM
    $50 out of pocket... sold original 8GB for the 16GB at same price. It was worth every penny. I've had many mobile devices over the years and the iPhone is one of those that just keeps me happy. Everything it does, it does it well and without a whole lot of hassle to do it. It's been a pleasure to use from day one right out of the box.
    01-22-2009 02:49 AM
    Mine was about 400$, without contract, its a factory unlocked version.
    01-22-2009 05:30 AM
    I paid zero, but the cost of the phone is spread out over the length of my 2 year contract. Something like $8/month. It's like a cool breeze blowing through my bank account! <-- (If anyone knows where this sentence was paraphrased from, I'll send you a Christmas card this year!)
    01-22-2009 06:52 AM
    I paid $199 for the 8GB. I wanted to get the 16GB, but my hubby said I would have to give up my iPod, which I do not want to do.

It's totally worth it. I love this phone.
    01-22-2009 10:45 AM
    The last 6 months I was on a quest to find the perfect phone. I had been using the Iphone 2G for 14 months, a record for me. But I was BORED which is a BAD thing because then I do STUPID things. I studied the Blackberry Bold which looked very interesting but was not out yet. So I looked at the HTC Touch, ordered it online for a ridiculous amount, tried it for 3 days and sent it back, minus a restocking fee.

THEN the Bold came out, I used my ATT upgrade, bought it, but after using a touch phone for so long, I did not like the track ball, took it back.

THEN the Storm came out, I jumped the ATT ship, bought it with Verizon, thought I was going to love it but after one week realized the clicking key board was just weird. I worried about the screen since it is just one big keyboard and issues with junk getting behind it. Plus the fact that all of my family is on ATT and was it really worth paying an early termination fee? NO.

So, running back to ATT as fast as my old legs could go, debated back and forth Bold or Iphone, Bold or Iphone. I still had my upgrade available and I bought the Bold. Sigh.

Used it for 2 months, kept missing the touch screen, the Safari browser, the BIGGER screen, and the ease of use with a MAC. Sold my Bold online. Paid $400 for the 8gig black Iphone. Just got my $100 rebate from the Bold which I sold for $385 but with all the accessories I bought for the Bold and the Storm I probably paid a gazillion dollars for the Iphone and am now HAPPY again.

BOREDOM = BAD, BAD, STUPID BAD

And to think I could have just answered this question with $400, silly me.
    01-25-2009 12:15 PM
    299 and get 23% of plans
    02-04-2009 12:45 PM
    299 and get 23% of plans
    Now see, you're just making me look bad, summing it up in 4 words or less!
    If there were an award for most useless, rambling, explanations, I'd get it!
    02-04-2009 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD