Sorry to post this but...

rbiowa

Aug 16, 2008
Visit site
I'm relatively new to the forums. I've tried to search but continually receive the message that I need to have a minimum of 4 words. I'm looking for a way to save email (airline reservations etc.) in a mail folder. I've done this in the past on my iPhone but today I noticed that nothing is there. It's on my desktop though. I tried searching "save email in new folder" (5 words), "move mail to new folder" (5 words) but continually receive the 'must have a minimum four words". HELP!!!

rbiowa

Aug 16, 2008
Visit site
I'm using Microsoft Exchange. I've been doing this for months and then today they're gone, but still in the folder on my computer. My iPhone shows the folder, but they're empty.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Try removing the account and adding it back on. Then check all of your exchange server settings on the phone and thru the web client.

dragonsgoalie

Feb 23, 2009
Visit site
If you are trying to save specific emails into a specific folder, you can click on the email (from the phone) to open it, and touch the folder icon at the bottom. This will direct you to your folders. HOWEVER, I use outlook 2007 and I cant import any of my folders from outlook, so I have to leave emails from outlook in the "Inbox". Hope this helps some.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
I tried searching "save email in new folder" (5 words), "move mail to new folder" (5 words) but continually receive the 'must have a minimum four words". HELP!!!

I believe it's 4 letters, I really wish this could be lowered to 3 since a lot of words deal with tech stuff are less than 4.

robalex117

Nov 2, 2008
Visit site
you have to manually sync all folders besides the inbox. navigate to that folder on your iphone and then hit connect. Personally I find it best to put that type of info into a calendar entry. That way it is always there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh