I have taken a few screenshots on my iTouch. However these images are not synched like my other photos. The only way I can send them out is via email. This seems rather stupid. Why aren't they synched? Did I miss any thing?
    01-17-2009 02:17 AM
    When I plug my iPhone into windows I get a popup asking me if I want to import any new photos, this is a windows pop up, not a iTunes pop up. If I know I have new photos on there I click the link to import, if not i simpy X out of it. Might be different with the iTouch cause it doesn't have a camera.
    01-17-2009 06:23 AM
    Yeah windows recognizes the iPhone as a camera and it's photo folders can be opened from the "My Computer" window. I think it's labelled 'Apple Camera'. ITouch might be different, but I can't talk from experience.
    01-17-2009 07:09 AM
    If you're using a PC, navigate to "My Computer" then under "Portable devices" you should see "Apple iPhone", open that then open Internal Storage>>>DCIM>>>>100APPLE and your photos should be there.
    EDIT: just realized your question said "screenshots" which if you mean screenshots of what's on the iPhone screen that would be under "999APPLE" instead of "100APPLE" (100APPLE is the location of photos, 999APPLE is where screenshots are located.)
    Also, you can transfer videos from iTunes, iPod, iPhone to computer on Mac:
    How to get all iPod songs, videos, and pictures from iPod to computer?
    Last edited by Catherine; 01-19-2009 at 02:47 AM.
    01-19-2009 02:44 AM
    If you're using a PC, navigate to "My Computer" then under "Portable devices" you should see "Apple iPhone", open that then open Internal Storage>>>DCIM>>>>100APPLE and your photos should be there.
    EDIT: just realized your question said "screenshots" which if you mean screenshots of what's on the iPhone screen that would be under "999APPLE" instead of "100APPLE" (100APPLE is the location of photos, 999APPLE is where screenshots are located.)
    Also, you can transfer videos from iTunes, iPod, iPhone to computer on Mac:
    How to get all iPod songs, videos, and pictures from iPod to computer?
    Does this still hold true for Screenshots in iOS 9.3?
    06-02-2016 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD