How to transfer screen shots from iPhone to laptop

damooz

Jan 17, 2009
Visit site
I have taken a few screenshots on my iTouch. However these images are not synched like my other photos. The only way I can send them out is via email. This seems rather stupid. Why aren't they synched? Did I miss any thing?

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
When I plug my iPhone into windows I get a popup asking me if I want to import any new photos, this is a windows pop up, not a iTunes pop up. If I know I have new photos on there I click the link to import, if not i simpy X out of it. Might be different with the iTouch cause it doesn't have a camera.

reyza

Nov 19, 2008
Visit site
Yeah windows recognizes the iPhone as a camera and it's photo folders can be opened from the "My Computer" window. I think it's labelled 'Apple Camera'. ITouch might be different, but I can't talk from experience.

Catherine

Jan 19, 2009
Visit site
If you're using a PC, navigate to "My Computer" then under "Portable devices" you should see "Apple iPhone", open that then open Internal Storage>>>DCIM>>>>100APPLE and your photos should be there.
EDIT: just realized your question said "screenshots" which if you mean screenshots of what's on the iPhone screen that would be under "999APPLE" instead of "100APPLE" (100APPLE is the location of photos, 999APPLE is where screenshots are located.)
Also, you can transfer videos from iTunes, iPod, iPhone to computer on Mac:
How to get all iPod songs, videos, and pictures from iPod to computer?

Last edited:

crashnburn_in

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
If you're using a PC, navigate to "My Computer" then under "Portable devices" you should see "Apple iPhone", open that then open Internal Storage>>>DCIM>>>>100APPLE and your photos should be there.
EDIT: just realized your question said "screenshots" which if you mean screenshots of what's on the iPhone screen that would be under "999APPLE" instead of "100APPLE" (100APPLE is the location of photos, 999APPLE is where screenshots are located.)
Also, you can transfer videos from iTunes, iPod, iPhone to computer on Mac:
How to get all iPod songs, videos, and pictures from iPod to computer?

Does this still hold true for Screenshots in iOS 9.3?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner