Battery won't charge

Bernie#IM

Jan 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi everyone. I just joined the forum after having my i-phone now for a week. Everything has been great until now.. my battery won't take a charge whether it be thru syncing, the cable in the wall or the car charger. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Bernie

Stuartino

Oct 27, 2008
Visit site
My daughter has had her 3G for just over a month and has the same problem. She also has constant lockups too. In the Uk you have 28 days to exchange an item, then it has to be sent away for repair. She contated the phone retailer on day 34, but of course that was over xmas period when the shops were closed. I spoke to Apple they said take it to a shop and they would probably replace it immediately. Unfortunately there are not that many Apple shops here.

Tunnelrunner

Jul 7, 2008
Visit site
Did you try a soft-reset? (holding the sleep/wake button on top until you see the slider bar/power off). You should be doing that daily.

If that doesn't work, try a hard reset (holding the home button and the sleep/wake button until it powers off).

If that doesn't work, a more drastic measure would be to restore from iTunes (make sure you back up the info).

And if that still doesn't fix it, take it to Apple as that is definitely NOT normal.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2