Newbie here...

grnvlegirl

Jan 7, 2009
Visit site
:D I am a diehard Blackberry user until...today when I ordered a 3g 16mb iphone. I have been jonesing for a touch screen for a long time. The Storm was going to save me. But with all of the not too impressive reviews, I started researching the iphone. Well new friends, here I am nervous but excited to get my phone in the mail.

A few hints would be helpful. What apps do I definitely need to get as as soon as phone gets here.

Thanks again.

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
Welcome, there are tons of apps for you to get in the app store and without knowing your taste it would be hard to recommed any. My helpful hint for you is as soon as you get it JAILBREAK IT!!!!!!!!! Your iphone out the box stock is GREAT, but it is FAR BETTER JAILBROKEN!!!!!!!

joeya7x

Jan 4, 2009
myspace.com
Jailbreaking is opening the phone to other 3rd party apps that the appstore usually dont accept. I personally have jailbroken mine but word to the wise, it does void your warranty. Apps I suggest (from the app store) Pandora Radio, Shazam, and Wikiamo. All these apps are free. if your willing to spend alittle money on apps, get Simplify Media,I highly recommend that app, but use it only if your going to need more than your 16 gigs for music. It allows you to stream music from your iTunes to the phone wirelessly through edge, 3G, or Wifi. Hope this heps =]

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73