Ringtone Shuffling

xpunksbeendeadx

Jan 2, 2009
Visit site
So I have quite a few ringtones now and I came up with this great idea a few days ago. I've been getting so tired of changing my current ringtone so that the current one doesn't get stale that I thought it would amazing if Apple came out with a firmware update that would allow for an option to have your ringtones shuffle. So that in essence every time somebody called your phone, it would ring with a randomly chosen ringtone. So the point being is that I was just wondering if anybody else would be interested or am I just alone in this hope, needing to abadon a wish for this to happen. Even a third party app that did this would be a godsend.

mth785

Nov 29, 2008
Visit site
When my phone rings, it sounds like a phone ringing, that is all I want. Different strokes for different folks.

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
it is a nice idea, but I think Apple better focus their efforts on more serious features like Push, etc...

AZMerf

Jul 4, 2008
Visit site
You've got to be kidding!

I just changed my default ringtone so that it's part of a song. Now when my phone rings, I don't realize it's my phone until it goes to voicemail. I can't imagine it changing each time someone calls. Am I just old?!?

xpunksbeendeadx

Jan 2, 2009
Visit site
Ah way to make me feel like a young hooligan. I don't think it's just because you're old because honestly if it wasn't for vibrate I would miss half of my incoming calls.

Stevie No-Wonder

Nov 17, 2008
Visit site
I'm using the same "phone-ringing" ringtone I've been using for the past 6 years on my last 3 phones. Guess you know where I stand.

Personally, I think "song" ringtones should be punishable by death... but that's just me. ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73