Hi,

Anyone know what one can do, when pressing 'Home' button while on call? Like - recording call etc? Any software for that?
    12-18-2008 04:52 PM
    you can pretty much do anything as long as you are on 3g, but as far as recording a call I dont know
    12-19-2008 02:01 AM
    That would be a really cool feature though, those horrible helpline calls telling me they are recording me for their training purposes, then they tell/promise you stuff that they deny later, and surprise that part of the call wasn't recorded. I am well up for instant recording, somebody make it happen. Please
    12-19-2008 05:09 AM
    i was searching app store for recording apps, but some that i have try - enable recording while on call, did not record anything. But maybe there are some that can do the trick?
    12-19-2008 06:33 AM
    There is an app called SpoofApp3G that records calls, can change your voice, and also post a fake call number when you call. It's only available to jailbroken phones though.
    12-19-2008 08:17 AM
    i was searching app store for recording apps, but some that i have try - enable recording while on call, did not record anything. But maybe there are some that can do the trick?
    I've tried it with iTalk, iPro Recorder & Recorder - none of them work in call...bummer
    12-20-2008 03:35 PM
    It might be because depending on where you are its illegal to record a conversation without both parties being aware or having a warrant. I know some places only one side needs to be aware though. I would bet no one is willing to open themselves up to liability from such a thing.
    12-21-2008 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD