This the best mobile forum site...Period!

MrP

Aug 3, 2008
Visit site
While using the iPhone optomised version of theiphoneblog forums today- I have come to the conclusion that it totally destroys the mobile version of crackberry! It's beautiful and makes others look like crapdittypoopoo. Yes I said crapdittypoopoo- now we need to start lightin these forums up peeps! I'm tired of waitin hours upon hours for activity!
Theiphoneblog staff- you rock thank you!

Tunnelrunner

Jul 7, 2008
Visit site
Mr P,

What is the URL for the mobile version of Crackberry? Because the desktop version is almost unuseable from the iPhone (deliberate maybe? ;))

I agree this is the best of all the smartphone forums. The learning curve is AMAZING. I can't tell you how many little tips and tricks I've learned here. The Apps review forum is also quickly becoming my favorite spot - I've already added 17 Apps off of that place alone.

Another cool thing about TIPB: the dissenting YET CIVIL opinions. We're all here because we paid hard-earned money to own the best overall mobile device in the world so even though we all love the iPhone, we also want to see it continue to improve. If people criticize, it's because THEY CARE. I hope a couple of individuals remember that.

Peace!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73