Transfer files from iPhone to computer?

da670x

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
im pretty sure this question has been asked many times but i was looking for the cheapest (free) and simplest (step by step) way to transfer the content from my iphone to my newly purchased computers itunes. any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
If you have your old computer wouldn't it be easier just to transfer all of your files over to the new computer that way?

da670x

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
unfortunately the computer took a dive and no longer works. i was just happy that i was able sync up my itunes to my iphone before

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
unfortunately the computer took a dive and no longer works. i was just happy that i was able sync up my itunes to my iphone before

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that. I want to say there are ways to transfer the files on the phone over, I just have never needed that. Sorry. :(

yildi

Nov 20, 2008
Visit site
I have never used it yet but I have read on another thread about an application that is supposed to do what you want, if I have correctly understood the problem. It is supposed to be called senuti (itunes read from right to left). Maybe you should check this.

Murat

mahad_ali5

Jan 22, 2009
Visit site
hey i have download applications from itunes but i m not able to transfer them to my iphone. my iphone is hacked. but i can transfer them music from my computer to my iphone. and i m able to transfer applications from my iphone to computer my email is mahad_ali5@hotmail.com

sil3ntrid3r11

Feb 20, 2009
www.youtube.com
I know that through iTunes you can at least transfer over the "purchased items" from your iPhone back to the computer, but traditionally, and idk about those recommended software, you can only put the no purchased music and files on the device but cant get them off. But hacking might be a different story.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
I know that through iTunes you can at least transfer over the "purchased items" from your iPhone back to the computer, but traditionally, and idk about those recommended software, you can only put the no purchased music and files on the device but cant get them off. But hacking might be a different story.

The pgorams I have mentioned above can move all data from the iPod/iPhone to a computer's hard drive. To play the purchased content, the iTunes library must be activated with the correct iTunes account information.

bosox0898

May 24, 2009
Visit site
If you're using a mac senuti is the way to go. I haven't synced my iPhone to my desktop, so I'm not too sure of software for a pc. But senuti works great on my MacBook.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
:Dsign into ITunes as you would have from your old computer and see what's there. you may even be able to redownload(second time I have used this non-word) your purchased apps for free.

do you have a back-up from your old computer? if not I would seriously think about backing up your future computer so you may retrieve your data.

Emilyroggers

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
File transfer iphone

im pretty sure this question has been asked many times but i was looking for the cheapest (free) and simplest (step by step) way to transfer the content from my iphone to my newly purchased computers itunes. any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

If you are unable to transfer your files from your iPhone to computer with itunes then you can use file transfer iPhone software to transfer the files from your iPhone to computer. It is affordable and can be easily handled because it provides very simple interface.

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
copy trans is the best way on windows.. and if u have a jb fone then u may use iPhone Browser to browse files.. or maybe iFile on ur phone to do it wirelessly

benny5173

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
There are various programs to rip music from your iphone to your computer, "iRip" or "iPoddisk" are examples of such programs. Also for files and such you can use Diskaid which is about $30 bucks.

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
although too late in this case, this is a great time to reiterate how backups are always suggested and if you don't have one you're just making more work for yourself when your computer dies

if you're working on a Mac it's stupid easy to get a basic backup with Time Machine.

for both Windows and Mac Carbonite is $55/year for unlimited data. Mozy has a free 2gb service if you need just a little space for your most important items and then a premium service if you need more.

Last edited:

caribbean pirate

May 7, 2010
Visit site
vogsoft offers you the best iPad to PC Transfer with 25.00% discount, and iPad to Mac Transfer with 30.00% coupon, which can help you to copy and manage iPad videos, music, pictures, etc.

Free download is supported now!!

theappguy

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Transfer Files from iPhone to Computer and to Android

Hi, I was looking for an app that does the same thing that you were looking for - one that would transfer or copy my files from my iPhone to my Mac and to my PC laptop.

Mark/Space has just unveiled the Welcome Home app, which makes it fast and easy to transfer files, data and media from an iPhone or BlackBerry to a Mac or PC. Just go to markspace.com and look for Welcome Home link.

But, it does more than that as well. Welcome Home to Android will also transfer (or copy, export, migrate) data and files from an iPhone or BB to a new Android phone!! Plus, the app also will backup existing Android data and files from an Android phone to a PC or Mac for safekeeping.

Finally, there is one app that does it all. I'm very happy with the app, and it was well worth the small investment to be able to transfer, backup, migrate and safeguard my iPhone AND Android data.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73