Hi,
    My iPhone manual reads that I must double click the SHIFT key to obtain the CAPS lock. But this does not work (the second tap just switches off the caps function). Is this a bug of am I doing something stupid?

Thanks in advance.
    Regards,
    Murat
    Last edited by yildi; 11-26-2008 at 03:36 AM.
    11-26-2008 03:11 AM
    You have to turn it on in the settings. Settings, general, keyboard. Caps lock.
    11-26-2008 08:32 AM
    Why would this even have to be an option??
    11-26-2008 08:50 AM
    Why would this even have to be an option??
    For a few reasons I suppose, though I had nothing to do with creating the iPhone. More options the better no? I'd say yes.
    11-26-2008 08:52 AM
    For a few reasons I suppose, though I had nothing to do with creating the iPhone. More options the better no? I'd say yes.
    It requires a double tap to turn on so it it seems like an extra option to turn it on... but hey I am crazy like that...
    11-26-2008 09:11 AM
    It requires a double tap to turn on so it it seems like an extra option to turn it on... but hey I am crazy like that...
    Complain to Apple if it bothers you...

http://forum.theiphoneblog.com/iphon...nk-inside.html
    11-26-2008 09:27 AM
    Thanks a lot! I have totally missed this option and the section of the manual of this function does not indicate it at all. Still continuing to learn... :-)

Best regards,

Murat
    11-26-2008 10:03 AM
    Thanks a lot! I have totally missed this option and the section of the manual of this function does not indicate it at all. Still continuing to learn... :-)

Best regards,

Murat
    No problem, glad I could help you out.
    11-26-2008 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD