I have had a 3g now for 2 weeks. I have bad screen lags, a backspace that hangs and erases emails, slow key lags, random returns to the springboard, and poor 3g while my wides BJ 2 holds 3g all day. Is this to be expected? Also my battery is below what I would expect. I am updated to 2.1 and have the problems being jailbroken and stock. I am just wondering if it is my phone or if this is the way it is. Thanks!
    11-21-2008 11:38 PM
    happens to mine from time to time too
    11-21-2008 11:55 PM
    Update to 2.2. Battery life depends on the you the user. The iPhone 3g has pretty good battery life for a 3g phone. Coming from a non-smartphone then sure the battery life will seem poor.

But try updating like I mentioned and see how things work out for you.

Good luck!
    11-22-2008 12:41 AM
    thanks. I will try this. If it doesn't help and I get past my 30 days with AT&T will apple still work with me? It is my first apple product. I love the phone, I just want it to work right. Thanks again!
    11-22-2008 02:49 PM
    thanks. I will try this. If it doesn't help and I get past my 30 days with AT&T will apple still work with me? It is my first apple product. I love the phone, I just want it to work right. Thanks again!
    Yeah, stop by a Apple store, even after the first 30 days they are more than happy to help you out. At least in my experiences they are.
    11-22-2008 05:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD