iPhone goes to home automatically at random times

Hueco514

Nov 16, 2008
Visit site
Okay, sometimes I'm listening to my iPod on the iPhone, or maybe surfing the web, and out of nowhere, it goes to the home page. I don't press the button, or anything. I just want to know why this happens, as it happens at the most random of times. I've looked on the web, and countless forums, and this seems to only happen to jailbroken phones. Some say just restart it, and it should work again. Others, to reformat again. But suposedly it keeps happening anyway. Any help = great appreciated. Thank you.

kiancheong

Nov 18, 2008
www.onemoretap.com
I was trying out the Google Voice Search app on my colleague's iPhone and it jumped to the Home screen too. According to my colleague, that only happens when the app crashes. Hope this helps...

Hueco514

Nov 16, 2008
Visit site
Yeah, I read about that too. So it may just happen? Just crash out of nowhere? I read about some people with Mac's (I'm a PC) could like, go into the iPhone's directory or coding, and type in some commands, and it stops doing that. But I'm not that advanced, so was just wondering what a newbie could do with it. Thanks for the help though man.

Tunnelrunner

Jul 7, 2008
Visit site
It will randomly crash at times and go back to the home screen. One of the criticisms of Safari, for example, is it's instability. Sometimes when I surf while listening to music, it'll randomly crash. And my phone is NOT jailbroken.

So no need to be alarmed. Just a small price to pay for all that POWER. :)

Hueco514

Nov 16, 2008
Visit site
It will randomly crash at times and go back to the home screen. One of the criticisms of Safari, for example, is it's instability. Sometimes when I surf while listening to music, it'll randomly crash. And my phone is NOT jailbroken.

So no need to be alarmed. Just a small price to pay for all that POWER. :)

I agree. A small price to pay for all the power!!!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro