Lady Catches Dude Cheating Via iPhone! Dude Blames Apple!

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Unbelievable (via the Register) thread started on Apple Discussion:

Pictures automatically attach to e-mail?
Posted: Nov 11, 2008 1:59 PM

Please help! I took my husband's i-phone and found a raunchy picture of him attached to an e-mail to a woman in his sent e-mail file (a Yahoo account). When I approached him about this (I think that he is cheating on me) he admitted that he took the picture but says that he never sent it to anyone. He claims that he went to the Genius Bar at the local Apple store and they told him that it is an i-phone glitch: that photos sometimes automatically attach themselves to an e-mail address and appear in the sent folder, even though no e-mail was ever sent. Has anyone ever heard of this happening? The future of my marriage depends on this answer!

jchapman01

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
that dude should have come up with a better lie. I mean seriously... Anything is better than that one. I did like the genius bar part though. LOL.

FoilTape#IM

Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
You have no idea how many times that has happened to me! My phone must have the same glitch as her husband's. It sometimes also sends lovey-dovey texts to random women...never guys though. Very strange. If he's able to get it fixed, I need to know what the remedy is - before my wife starts to suspect something!