We need to Step it Up Around Here!

MrP

Aug 3, 2008
Visit site
As a former crackberry addict(user) and current iPhone warrior i am very taken back at how little action the forums are seeing around here. I include myself in this when i question our enthusiasm about our amazingly superior communication device :cool: . I realize that the Blackberry has been around much longer- but we (myself included) need to start livening things up around here! I have been trying to get more of my fellow iPhone users to join and become active here- as well as trying to be more active myself- but it always seems dead here compared to our Crackberry friends site, and i always find myself heading back there to get into spicy discussions about this and that. Part of what makes Blackberry's so addicting is the strange bond its users form to the crackberry community. We need to start showing some theiphoneblog pride-

We need to step it up brothers and sisters! :D

Long Live Steve Jobs

Peace- Im Out

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
You are not the first person to mention this, but take into consideration how new the phone is, how many phones RIM has and that pretty much sums it up. Just need a little patience, more activity will follow.

And I do appreciate you enthusiasm! ;)

Last edited:

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
It's just too dang easy to use! Apple needs to make a worse user experience so that people need to rush to the forum for more help!

(Kidding. Somewhat!)

Let's get the party started! Bad Ash has ordered the UFC, and I got some wings.

So whassup?

(And thanks for pounding the drums! Please post muchly and we'll get some momentum going!)

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
It's just too dang easy to use! Apple needs to make a worse user experience so that people need to rush to the forum for more help!

(Kidding. Somewhat!)

Let's get the party started! Bad Ash has ordered the UFC, and I got some wings.

So whassup?

(And thanks for pounding the drums! Please post muchly and we'll get some momentum going!)

Hmmm maybe a TiPb UFC meetup in Las Vegas??? :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711