after SYNCH ,my app would NOT work ???

marcelo

Oct 21, 2008
Visit site
Hi , after I synch my jailbreak/unlocked iphone(2g - 2.1) to the iTunes to just add a few pix to my iphone from the computer, all the apps that I add thru cyndia and installer are not working at wall . When I tap on the app they work for less then a second and after they go back to the original screen (showing all my others apps) .

1 - Anything that I can do to fix it ?
2 - OR do I have to do the same process again to jailbreak/unlocked and add all the apps again ?
3 - Also , if I'll have this problem since my iphone it's working with T-Mobile sim card, how I'll be able to add any music on my iphone thru ipod(itunes)

Thank you for the atention,
sincerely,
M.

MrEClass

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Hi , after I synch my jailbreak/unlocked iphone(2g - 2.1) to the iTunes to just add a few pix to my iphone from the computer, all the apps that I add thru cyndia and installer are not working at wall . When I tap on the app they work for less then a second and after they go back to the original screen (showing all my others apps) .

1 - Anything that I can do to fix it ? Try restore of the phone
2 - OR do I have to do the same process again to jailbreak/unlocked and add all the apps again ? It wouldn't hurt to try if your apps still do not work
3 - Also , if I'll have this problem since my iphone it's working with T-Mobile sim card, how I'll be able to add any music on my iphone thru ipod(itunes)
Can you elaborate more on this question? I'm not exactly sure what you are saying/asking

Thank you for the atention,
sincerely,
M.

If you can explain the issue in more detail I can understand more and maybe identify what's being done wrong or not done at all. :eek:

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
If you are experiencing app crashes, a complete restart would usually fix it. So, turn off your phone and turn it back on (that involves holding the top button for 10 secs or so and sliding the red slider to turn it off).

reyza

Nov 19, 2008
Visit site
I once had this issue. I read around and it's a common problem. It has to do with the iPhone thinking you aren't the authorized owner of the app. Something in iTunes messed it up.
This happened to me cuz I moved the iTunes folder somewhere else so it thought I was a different user.

The fix that worked was this:
Download an app (free or not) from the app store from your COMPUTER, then sync it to your iPhone. It should fix the authoring issue. If I download apps I always do it from the computer now to avoid it happening again.

MrEClass

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Wow reyza that sounds like a great idea! I could of sworn I've seen that solution before but I guess I didn't do too good a job remembering it. :rolleyes: