I was in my ymail account today and had a friendly popup notify me that I could send text from my ymail account. So I gave it a try and it's actually pretty nice. Just finish writing a small post on my blog, but thought it was somewhat interesting and wanted to see what you guys thought about it and if you think the following 2 additions I mention below would be welcome on the iPhone.

It's similar to the iPhone look, but I really like 2 main things...
    - Grouping of text sent from the same person before a response. I know MSN Live and gmail do this now as well for IM'n and I love it!
    - Individual timestamps. I know this isn't a big deal, but a few times this would have come in handy.

10-23-2008 01:53 PM
    With jailbreaking you can change the look of almost anything including the text bubbles. Take a look in the jailbreaking forums and look up winterboard.
    10-23-2008 02:20 PM
    Yeah, I've thought about jailbreaking, but since I'm self employed my cellphone is my lifeline and I just don't feel comfortable with jailbreaking.
    10-23-2008 02:29 PM
    Yeah, I've thought about jailbreaking, but since I'm self employed my cellphone is my lifeline and I just don't feel comfortable with jailbreaking.
    You can always easily go back to normal.
    10-23-2008 02:30 PM
    Bad Ash did you jailbreak yet?
    10-23-2008 05:45 PM
    Bad Ash did you jailbreak yet?
    My iPhone is currently not jailbroken. I go back and forth a lot. Trying different things. I've been using my Treo Pro a lot lately. That's not to say I'm not around jailbroken iPhones. My girlfriends is jailbroken and unlocked on T-mobile. So most of my testing gets done on that phone lately.
    10-23-2008 05:49 PM
    I just want to see a jailboken phone in person.
    10-23-2008 05:51 PM
    I just want to see a jailboken phone in person.
    Jailbreak yours. Only takes 10 minutes or so.
    10-23-2008 05:52 PM
    I can give you a virtual tour, if you'd like... I can just email you pictures as I take them, or something like that...
    10-23-2008 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD