TiPb AT WORK Week 2: Vote For Your Favorite To Do/Task App... And Win!

Which To Do/Task App Do You Want a Chance to Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
It?s time for TiPb to get back to business, and that means a new contest with even more App Store apps, more TiPb reviews, and more ways for you ? our readers ? to win? AT WORK!

This week, and for the next few weeks, we?re going to review 2 business/productivity Apps head-to-head and app-vs-app. But here?s the twist: there are so many Apps, we can?t decide which ones to review. So the TiPb iPhone Forum will decide for us!

Every Thursday we?ll be posting a poll up in this forum containing the candidates for review. You vote on your favorites and we?ll review the top two. Voting closes on Saturday, and we review the following Wednesday. Based on our review scores, we?re going to pick the winner of the head-to-head? and TWO of you, are going to win that app! (Technically: an iTunes App Store gift certificate in the amount of the winning productivity app).

TWO of you? Yup, each week, one TiPb iPhone Forum member who votes (or posts on the thread) and one blog reader who leaves a comment on the review will EACH win a copy of the winning App!

We'll announce the Forum winner right here next Tueaday when we launch the next poll. (First winner announced on second poll, second winner on third poll, etc.) So make sure you hit them all!

One more thing: TiPb reserves the right to throw a final twist in at the end.

Contest details can be found on the blog.

So what are you waiting for? Get voting!

cherryhead25

Jul 18, 2008
Visit site
I'm voting for iProcrastinate. Free and the developer is a student. Supports groups and lists within each task. I still would really like to see a solution that supports alarms but until then this is a adequate solution for me.

coreymol

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
I have tried several of these apps and my favorite has been things, especially since they have an iphone app that looks and interfaces well with the desktop version. I keep it open on my desktop and add to it and check off from it all day long. Things has been a real good user experience for me and is easy to use and set up and not to complicated.

The Reptile

Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
Interesting space. On the one hand you have the free apps which are check lists similar to what Palm gives away. Then you have apps like Omni Focus which cost $20 on the iPhone and another $70 on the Mac (beta version) with sync via MobileMe ($200 investment). IMHO, Things is the best app I have seen. It can be complex for power GTD users or simple for those who just want simplicity. Cultured Code is a small shop and really does a good job in taking user input and adding it to the product. Their desktop version is a free beta and will only be $45 when it comes out in January but will sync now via WiFi. Overall, a very good app.

deol

Aug 14, 2008
Visit site
Interesting space. On the one hand you have the free apps which are check lists similar to what Palm gives away. Then you have apps like Omni Focus which cost $20 on the iPhone and another $70 on the Mac (beta version) with sync via MobileMe ($200 investment). IMHO, Things is the best app I have seen. It can be complex for power GTD users or simple for those who just want simplicity. Cultured Code is a small shop and really does a good job in taking user input and adding it to the product. Their desktop version is a free beta and will only be $45 when it comes out in January but will sync now via WiFi. Overall, a very good app.

I agree, Things is one of the better ones out there.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR