• Never?

Votes: 96 38.6%
  • Hey, Apple, more options!?

Votes: 9 3.6%

• Total voters

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I don't passcode lock my phone; it never leaves my side.

We found an iPhone in the bathroom at work today. It was locked. Since we are underground with no cell signal the phone may or may not already be in airplane mode to save the battery, but at any rate, the owner won't be able to use Find My Phone. So we put the phone in a secure location and put a note on the bathroom door. Too bad we don't know whose it is.

bigape68

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I have mine set to lock after five minutes. I have a lot of personal and business information on my phone. Maybe I'm just old, but it strikes me as funny to hear people talk about what an inconvenience it is to punch in a 4 digit pass code. It takes me less than a second to input. In my opinion it's actually a very convenient way to lock a phone.

anon(157335)

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I have mine set to lock after five minutes. I have a lot of personal and business information on my phone. Maybe I'm just old, but it strikes me as funny to hear people talk about what an inconvenience it is to punch in a 4 digit pass code. It takes me less than a second to input. In my opinion it's actually a very convenient way to lock a phone.

Completely agree.

elavum

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I keep password on my phone as my 3 year old is well versed to use it from his experience on iPod touch . I have lot more apps on iPhone and I don't want him to mess with it.
I do agree that's it's an inconvenience but it's there for a reason. On a side note I have my office mail on my phone and IT mandates it. I did have my password before I signed up for enterprise mail though.

Lbun2

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I keep password on my phone as my 3 year old is well versed to use it from his experience on iPod touch . I have lot more apps on iPhone and I don't want him to mess with it.
I do agree that's it's an inconvenience but it's there for a reason. On a side note I have my office mail on my phone and IT mandates it. I did have my password before I signed up for enterprise mail though.

My three year old constantly deleted my apps on my phone as well as make purchase app store. I found a way to lock the deleting option and lock the purchasing feature in setting.

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
On an everyday basis I do NOT use a passcode, Im self employed and have a home office. But when I travel or spend the day in highly populated public places, I use a passcode after 1 minute..

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't passcode my phone. When I am on a trip I will incase it were to get lost. But the thing is tide to my body I don't think I will ever lose the thing lol.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77