Minor annoyances about your iPhone?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
No phone is perfect, not even Apple's iPhone, and it is a phone you all know I love, so with that... what are some of the small annoyances you have with it?

I honestly don't have too many but the one thing that bugs me the most is when you make a call from the dial pad or simply from your favorites after the call is over it goes right back to that screen instead of going to the home screen.

Yes I know I am nit picking at the moment but that is what this thread is about... the little things that may annoy you...

Tunnelrunner

Jul 7, 2008
Visit site
Well, aside from not having some essential features that other phones have (...copy and paste, cough...), I HATE it when Safari crashes. This usually happens most when I'm on Facebook ("full version"). A shame too...safari's the best looking mobile web browser out there, but it lacks stability.

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
By far the most annoying thing is: I go into the iPod start listening to a track and lock the screen. Then let's say that track is about to end and I want to browse that CD, so I hit the sleep/wake or the Home button and unlock the phone. Sometimes it'll take me back to the Home screen (which is totally where I did NOT want to go) or back to where I left off.

The other annoyance I have is when I go back in the iPod while listening to a track, sometimes it takes me to all of my albums instead of artists which is where I originated from.

megscd

Aug 7, 2008
Visit site
I wish there were a way to control the iPod easily when the screen is off and locked. It's a big pain to click the home button and then jab at the skip buttons (one jab doesn't seem to work most of the time)...I often miss the ab-fab clickwheel. In fact I think I'm going to make my dusty iPod Classic into my "car iPod" for this reason.