I'm curious to see what music is on your iPhone...
    I have a little bit of everything at the moment. Little punk music, little Billy Joel, some Nine Inch Nails, etc...

(I will move this thread to another forum soon.)
    10-01-2008 04:46 PM
    I have a little bit of everything. And this is but a fraction of the music on my main machine...

Attachment 332
    10-01-2008 04:58 PM
    My tastes have changed the past few years. For some reason I'm on a metal kick. So it's safe to say I have about 9 gig of Metal on mine.
    10-01-2008 07:42 PM
    i too have NIN, on my phone, atleast in my top 5 bands of all time. Its also no secret that trent is a huge mac fan. He uses bsod at his live shows. Though i've not been to one which is a shame. Also currently have the new trivium, metallica(yes some songs seem overly distorted),machinehead, chevelle, and stabbing westward. I've been rather lazy to add more, usually use pandora while im sleeping.
    10-01-2008 08:06 PM
    i too have NIN, on my phone, atleast in my top 5 bands of all time. Its also no secret that trent is a huge mac fan. He uses bsod at his live shows. Though i've not been to one which is a shame. Also currently have the new trivium, metallica(yes some songs seem overly distorted),machinehead, chevelle, and stabbing westward. I've been rather lazy to add more, usually use pandora while im sleeping.
    i like your style. the new metallica is really not that bad.
    10-01-2008 08:12 PM
    yeh i agree, its leaps and bounds better than st anger. The problem with people is evolution, people never want to evolve with bands, they constantly ***** and moan about the band not being purists and being formulaic. I have a ton of music on my comp, litterally. I just did the ol folder properties and to this date i have roughly 205.5 gb's worthe of music, atleast that i can recall. Some more on dvd's but eh. 50000 mp3 or so..give or take 1 or 2. 70% of which is rock, which i say loosely because the genres are so numerous. anywhoo, i like music. But all of it ofcourse isnt going to fit unto my iphone. Just added my tool collection as well as, As I lay dying. And I have every single NIN cd all 21 of them i think?
    10-01-2008 10:12 PM
    Mine is totally random. John Williams meets Public Enemy meets alternative + hits + opera + + +

Mostly podcasts these days, tho...
    10-02-2008 12:15 AM
    I have a very small selection on my phone of what I currently listen to most. I imagine it'll change the way it does on my iPod. I'm still getting used to having so much storage space.

This is a screenshot of some of it.What music is on your iPhone?-15738590408_062e1da336_b.jpg
    metalchick719 likes this.
    12-01-2014 05:34 PM
    iTunes Match so everything or nothing, depending on how you look at it.
    12-01-2014 07:18 PM
    I have a very small selection on my phone of what I currently listen to most. I imagine it'll change the way it does on my iPod. I'm still getting used to having so much storage space.

This is a screenshot of some of it.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15738590408_062e1da336_b.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	436.9 KB 
ID:	72660
    Nightwish, Epica and Lacuna Coil - awesome!!! I used to have all those same albums by said artists (minus The Quantum Enigma since it wasn't out yet) on my iPhone 4 16GB when I was still using it (I've been using Windows Phone since November 2012). Had a lot more metal as well, but at the moment, I have no music as I was trying to keep a certain amount of space free. My boyfriend was using my iPhone 4 as an iPod touch for at least six months, but he's since gotten an iPhone 5S for himself (no music, though).
    12-30-2014 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD