sort Safari "Bookmarks"

joephoto5

Sep 21, 2008
Visit site
My Bookmarks are listed in the order that I created them ...

Is there a way to resort them ???

Is there a way to "group" them ... (ala: sites dedicated to "news", or sites dedicated to the "iPhone", or sites dedicated to "aviation" etc.) ???

I have firmware 2.0.2 .... maybe 2.1 or 2.2 ???

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
On the iPhone:

You can delete and re-order them by hitting the "edit" button in the bottom left corner. In edit mode, you can also create new folders. However, I don't believe you can move items into or out of folders on the iPhone itself.

However, if you sync your bookmarks with Safari (Mac/Windows) or IE (Windows), you can organize your bookmarks on the desktop however you want, and your next Sync should update your iPhone to reflect this. (MobileMe users can also have this happen automagically through over-the-air "push" sync).

We'll whip up a How To on this asap.

joephoto5

Sep 21, 2008
Visit site
Thank You

I had not seen the edit ....

(not unusual when your "head" is where mine usually is)

I wish such flexibility was available in the "contact" list .... I am still looking for a way to put my contacts into "groups".

And I want to put some contacts into more than one group since some may overlap; ala there may be a "business" contact who is also a close "personal" friend, and maybe also a "customer", and he may work for a specific "company".