Mobile Me Push

Dean1970

Sep 28, 2008
Visit site
hi,

this is my first post and apologies if this has already been covered.

My question is regards email notification on the iPhone. I have all my settings for push mail but so far am only able to receive new mail if the mail app is open on the phone. Am I missing something here?

cheers,
Dean

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Welcome to the forums, You can find that others are having or did have issues similar to you. Seems like MobileMe push is a bit shaky after the 2.1 update. :( Sometimes it works fine...other times... well you know.

TopToffee

Oct 20, 2008
Visit site
I disappeared off to mail2web for a couple of weeks when mobileme was playing up for push email...

A couple of days ago mail2web went completely down the tubes, so I started using mobileme again (still on my free trial) and it SEEMS to be working perfectly at the moment...

Considering going with SherWeb though - just can't think of what domain name to go for :D

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I disappeared off to mail2web for a couple of weeks when mobileme was playing up for push email...

A couple of days ago mail2web went completely down the tubes, so I started using mobileme again (still on my free trial) and it SEEMS to be working perfectly at the moment...

Considering going with SherWeb though - just can't think of what domain name to go for :D

The domain is always the hardest part! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2