View Poll Results: What feature would you like to see MOST in 2.2?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • MMS

16 14.55%
  • Copy and paste

32 29.09%
  • Turn by turn directions in GPS

20 18.18%
  • Push notifications

24 21.82%
  • Landscape mode for email/sms

18 16.36%
    F - All of the above!
    11-03-2008 02:29 PM
    F - All of the above!
    Why didn't I think of that....
    11-03-2008 07:40 PM
    I'd like to see the ability to delete songs without having to hook up to iTunes. I've noticed videos can be deleted. Why not songs?
    11-09-2008 07:18 AM
    That would be convenient, for sure. As would be the ability to delete photos or move them from album to album from your handheld.
    11-09-2008 09:33 AM
    I would love to see the ability to use my own ringtones for text messages and new voicemail... and of course all the other items... MMS, landscape txt/email, copy & paste... etc.
    11-09-2008 11:46 PM
    I'd like to see the ability to delete songs without having to hook up to iTunes. I've noticed videos can be deleted. Why not songs?
    I think this is just how the iPod functions across all their iPods so probably not going to change.

That would be convenient, for sure. As would be the ability to delete photos or move them from album to album from your handheld.
    Yeah, would be cool to make albums and stuff right on the phone
    11-10-2008 10:12 AM
    All aspects of PIM should sync with Outlook. This includes Tasks and Notes. Calendars should function like they do in Outlook. Support for Outlook color coding would be nice too. The ability to make an appointment on an iPhone Private would be nice. Same with the ability to select categories.

Gee, why not the ability to send meeting invitations from the iPhone? This is standard on most Windows Mobile devices. Should be here too since this is the major competitor. This feature alone could cause me to drop my iPhone in favor of a Windows Mobile device.
    Last edited by AWinPA; 11-13-2008 at 11:19 AM.
    11-13-2008 11:16 AM
    All aspects of PIM should sync with Outlook. This includes Tasks and Notes. Calendars should function like they do in Outlook. Support for Outlook color coding would be nice too. The ability to make an appointment on an iPhone Private would be nice. Same with the ability to select categories.

Gee, why not the ability to send meeting invitations from the iPhone? This is standard on most Windows Mobile devices. Should be here too since this is the major competitor. This feature alone could cause me to drop my iPhone in favor of a Windows Mobile device.
    +1000 for this!!!
    11-13-2008 11:52 AM
108 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD