feel special because you have iphone?

patrickbballer

Sep 6, 2008
Visit site
i honostly sometimes feel special for having an iphone. like the iphone is a phone for the gods. something us humans should not have. **** i love the iphone 3g.

Kupe#WP

Jul 28, 2000
Visit site
i honostly sometimes feel special for having an iphone. like the iphone is a phone for the gods. something us humans should not have. **** i love the iphone 3g.
I feel like the iPhone is...a phone. And like all other mobile phones, it has strengths and weaknesses. No self-respecting god would settle for such an average device. ;) Maybe THAT'S the real reason you have one.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Best device I've owned yet, hard to believe it exists at times, hard to imagine what'll be the next great gadget leap after this. We're in an age of wonder :)

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
It's kinda like aol was when it first came out. Pretty interface for the web and all. Made for average non techies to use. Limited and clearly aimed at sucking your wallet dry.

Apple's biggest problem will be keeping up as others introduce full screen phones that are more open, not tied to one lousy carrier, more simplified, and have many more features. The "cool" factor won't last long.

TBerdon

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
Apple's biggest problem will be keeping up as others introduce full screen phones that are more open, not tied to one lousy carrier, more simplified, and have many more features. The "cool" factor won't last long.

I agree that others will catch up, but I have yet to see a touch interface that even comes close.

Have you looked at the other "new" touchscreen phones. Lots of erratic behavior and even the previews show users having to touch multiple times to get the phone to register the request. Also, no multi-touch as Apple has that locked up.

The iPhone is awesome, but I'm waiting for the lawsuits to start when it becomes an official "platform" with many millions of users. Remember all the crap that M$ got sued for doing? Apple is going right down the same road with their App Store policies (or lack thereof) and behavior.

IMO, that is why Jobs is both a genius and douche at the same time.

mcdan333#AC

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
I love my iPhone, but owning one does not exactly put me in some kind of elite club. I think TiPB is going to have to change its tag line: "For those who dare to phone the same as 10 million others" :)

patrickbballer

Sep 6, 2008
Visit site
well my only complaint is why they wont just fix the phone! add all the features we want to see and thats that. i dnt know why they have to make it so hard.

rknowlt

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
I don't know if I would say I feel special really, but I do feel like it's an instant connection when you see other people who have one. Although I feel like that connection has been getting weaker and weaker as more and more people have them. It used to be anyone who had one loved it and knew everything about it, now I see people who have them that barely even can use them.

kittycatspawz#IM

Feb 24, 2009
Visit site
I have the iPhoney and the Blackberry BOLD. The only reason I feel "special" with the iPhoney is because other people make it out to be a big deal. The real truth is the iphoney is just average. If it wasn't for the cutesy apps, I wouldn't care for it at all. In fact, I only had it 3 days when I found out what all it COULDN'T do.

After that 3rd day, it went into a shopping bag in the bottom of my closet and has been reduced to my back-up phone.

My 7 yr old son is a Star Wars FREAK, so I HAD to get it back out and put the Light Saber on it for him. So, for this week, I'm back on this site trying to find out if there's been any improvements in the areas its been lacking in.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I feel like the iPhone is well above average, but so is the Bold.

Having both I feel pretty damn cool, but its no ego or cocky thing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice