so my wife and i are going to be getting iphones early next month and i have some questions that i hope someone can answer for me!
    I have been using a Zune mp3 player for 3 years now and do not have an ipod...my wife does have an ipod but hasnt plugged it into itunes for a LONG time..."i have all the music i want"...(anyway)...
    my questions start with: will i have to convert all of my mp3's over to a format that iphone/itunes will understand?...and if i do, will my songs then take up double the room on my hard drive?
    second question: will i be able to have both iphones on on itunes or would i have to install itunes 2 times in 2 different locations to keep my phone from syncing with her music and vice versa? can i setup 2 itunes accounts for buying apps and music?

sorry for all of the noobish quesitons, I am just hoping that this sight, unlike some other iphone sites ive been to, will be more helpful!
    09-23-2008 01:06 PM
    You can put MP3's right onto the iPhone with no issues. As for having 2 iPhones on one computer you will need to create a second user within Windows for that to work.
    09-23-2008 03:06 PM
    so i won't have to convert my mp3's to acc's (or what ever file extension itunes uses..lol)?
    ok, so two users...*nods*...i think i can do that! Thanks Bad Ash!
    09-23-2008 03:19 PM
    so i won't have to convert my mp3's to acc's (or what ever file extension itunes uses..lol)?
    ok, so two users...*nods*...i think i can do that! Thanks Bad Ash!
    No you won't have to convert anything. iTunes will handle it all.
    09-23-2008 04:20 PM
    great!...thanks for your help!
    09-23-2008 04:32 PM
    great!...thanks for your help!
    No problem. Glad it worked out for you!
    09-24-2008 09:46 AM
    I have a quick question about the 2 iPhones on 1 PC. My wife and I have the 3G, I set mine up last week and hers last night. I noticed that my contacts are now in her phone, is this because we put it on the same "user"? If she gets her contacts in her phone will itunes recognize her phone and mine differently? Also, she didn't have her contacts transfered from her old phone yet, if she does will we need to set up another user? Thanks for the info.
    09-26-2008 02:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD