• 4 or more... I'm hardcore...

Votes: 67 55.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iMosh

Apr 2, 2009
Visit site
Break

Jail broken iPhones can get an application called Catergories that sets up folders for all of your apps. Fully customizable. The only way to get the most out of your 3g is to break it. I'll upload pictures of what mine looks like in a bit. I'm finishing up a new theme...

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
I have 7. I know I have issues!:eek: I can not seem to get rid of anything. I probably only use about 4 pages worth. The rest are Games. My kids have iTouches and use them mostly for Games. Since we all sync to the same computer I get a lot of their games. (This way I can see what they are playing).

I need to get rid of many of the Games that I do not play. I have some redundant apps. I need to get rid of some that have out lived their usefulness. ie. Pinger and Fring. Now that Skype, Facebook, and Twitterific has come to my iPhone I do not feel I need these anymore. I also need to settle on one Radio Player and one RSS Reader. I have been trying several out lately, but it is hard to decide.:D I think that 3.0 will also allow me to get rid of SMSTouch and TouchType for Landscape Mode.

Now I do use my iPhone for work as well as play so I will naturally carry a few more apps that most. Although I do need to get rid of some....so i can make room for more!!!:rolleyes::D

taylorh

May 24, 2004
www.gadgetech.info
I don't undestand how people have only 3 pages.
I have...
One page of sports apps and site linkes.
One page of weather apps and weather bookmarks.
One page of internet radio and video apps
One page of games.
One page of new links and news apps and traffic info.
One page of information (Yelp, fandango, movie info, i.TV, etc.)
A page of some random apps and utilities like wififofum, easy wifi, etc.
Etcetera.....

I spend most of my time on the new and sports apps and links.
I use all of the pages. They are not all full. Some only have 3-4 apps, web apps, or bookmarks.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I have 5 pages. First is most used, 2nd is maps/reference/news, 3rd is banking/finance/calculators, 4th is media/movie showtimes/photo editors/etc, 5th is games

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I'm curious how many home screen pages do you currently use? I use 3 for the most part. Main screen is for my most used apps that I use every day - consists of internet links, few games, and general apps. 2nd page I use strictly for game and finally the 3rd I use for the apps and links that I use the least.

Any more than three is really not worth it for me. It used to be that it would take longer to sync but I guess 2.1 has solved that issue. Now it's pretty much just 3 to save some space.

What about you?

I use all of them. Why waste?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Three. But I'm thinkin' I might be more comfortable with 4. I can't decide if I want them by use (like categories) or just alphabetical.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I have 5 pages right now,but I'm too lazy to organize them like all of you guys do...maybe one day I'll get off my bum and do it.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I use 2 including the home screen the more you use the more likely your iPhone app will crash and or lagg

jellmoo

Apr 9, 2009
Visit site
I have this really big hatred of having more than 1 page. I used to have 5-6 before my device was jailbroken, but that drove me absolutely crazy. I know it's completely irrational, but I find the whole system of page after page to be so disorganized.

Suffice it to say I use a pair of jailbreak apps (categories + stack) to allow me to keep it down to a single page.

photoclr.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2