iPhone - Exchange Tasks Support

mdlissner

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
Hi Folks,

Coming from the Blackberry world where I have outlook on my desktop and sync everything (email, calendar, contacts, notes and tasks) to my BB.

I know their is no built in Task App on the iPhone, but are a number of programs in the store that support tasks. Is their any way to sync these to Outlook tasks OTA, or even when I connect to the cradle.

Not having task sync would be a deal breaker for me. Bought my wife an iPhone3G last week and it is a great device. Trying to see if I go BB Bold/9000or iPhone3G for my next device.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Hi there,

You should check out TaskData (TaskData - iPhone Task Synchronization for Exchange), it's a new application I've been using to sync our tasks wirelessly to my corporate Outlook/Exchange setup.

I've been happy with it because it's not a yearly subscription, my data isnt stored on some website, nor did I have to install anything on my PC.

Hope it helps,
Loreal

Following up...do you still use TaskData? How are the new versions?

Pippardo

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
Tasks 'n Notes

Hi all,

there are a new application to synchronize tasks and notes.
The application is called "Tasks'n Notes" and you can find it on the App store by searching by "tasks notes" terms.

pacofer

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
I've bought the application iExchange from the App Store. Now I can sync Tasks and Notes with my Exchange 2007, and I can do it online and offline. It's very easy to use.

keveridge

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
I've bought the application iExchange from the App Store. Now I can sync Tasks and Notes with my Exchange 2007, and I can do it online and offline. It's very easy to use.

This is why I love the app store. Notes syncing was the one thing I was missing from the Exchange syncing on the iPhone.

Casper TFG

Jul 7, 2008
Visit site
At the moment I am addicted to the Tasks (ToDo's) available in Mac Mail and iCal. Those ToDo's form the basis of my work day planning.

Will any of the above apps help me work with those on the iPhone?

I am really hoping some of the fully featured task apps like Ominifocus will be making good (new) use of the (new) hooks available in 3.0 to take task and GTD stuff to a new level...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox