2.1 IPhone upgrade - How is it working for you?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
A good upgrade.
Still waiting for the Push Notification this month. But I'm happy with 2.1 for now. I'd rather have Push delayed and really put through it's paces to make sure it's of Apple quality.

Yeah I'm waiting for my push email to start working... so not working right now...

Have you found a setting for the extra text alerts?

mcdan333#AC

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
Anyone having any wifi problems with the new upgrade on their iPhone? The Apple discussion boards are lit up with iPod touch users who upgraded to 2.1 earlier this week and can't connect to wifi routers anymore.

janslu

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Still waiting for the Push Notification this month. But I'm happy with 2.1 for now. I'd rather have Push delayed and really put through it's paces to make sure it's of Apple quality.

Push is in the settings on my 3G Iphone. Updated to 2.1 10 minutes ago.

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
Yeah I'm waiting for my push email to start working... so not working right now...

Have you found a setting for the extra text alerts?

I wish Gmail would have push email. Maybe when they come out of beta in a few years. :rolleyes:

I haven't, either I'm just missing it or it's enabled by default now.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Anyone having any wifi problems with the new upgrade on their iPhone? The Apple discussion boards are lit up with iPod touch users who upgraded to 2.1 earlier this week and can't connect to wifi routers anymore.

No problems with WiFi here... may be a iPod only issue or Apple made a change late with the iPhone firmware.

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site

Interesting to note that 2.1.1 is out for the iPod touch to fix those issues. But it' still 2.1 with the iPhone.

Perhaps Apple knew about the WiFi issues and held off until Friday to fix them in the iPhone update.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
doing a clean restore with 2.1. (yes, had to unplug my 600 dollar do everything hp laser printer to avoid the BSOD). Guess the next week will tell me if this is a keeper.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro