Does anybody have any idea on how to find Trusted sellers that sell Iphone 3G's? I notice that eBay has Iphone 3G's by the tons and I have been trying to get a hold of some for months now but have been very unlucky. I currently got ripped off on MadeinChina and I was talking to that company for weeks and it looked like they were legitimate and there was no problem. I was sure wrong.

If anybody knows where these people on eBay are getting these Iphone 3G's, please answer.

Thanks
    09-01-2008 03:14 PM
    I honestly would not use eBay to buy a iPhone 3g. That is just my take on it. Way too many scam artists out there. I would either buy it legit via Apple or AT&T and if that was not a possibility I would only buy one from someone I know if that was possible.
    09-01-2008 07:03 PM
    Agreed. I wouldn't trust eBay at all for a 3G.
    09-01-2008 08:03 PM
    What's the problem with going with AT&T or an Apple Store???
    09-02-2008 02:28 PM
    i have bought 3 phones off ebay so far and had a small problem with one
    the volume button did not work

i find that if u guy with someone with feedback over 50
    you be ok at least thats my luck. its all the sellers with 0 feedback are the scammers. or the ones who has there 5 buddies give em feedback

but i will say on ebay right now u will pay way too much
    its cheaper to go and get one at at&t and even if u want to cancel the contract and unlock it. may be cheaper i see 3g going for over 500 bucks

the 3 phones i bought were 8gb 1st gen and i paid a average of 300
    09-02-2008 05:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD