I recently lost my ipod touch in Europe. I filled out a form on the Eurail website saying it was lost and later got a reply saying they found it. They sent it to me and when I opened the package it was an iphone. I was thinking it would be great because now I can use the phone for my ipod. Unfortunately the phone is locked with a number code. Is there any way to get by this code and use the phone as only an ipod? The Apple store said the only way is to activate it as a phone which I don't need.
    08-31-2008 07:24 PM
    I recently lost my ipod touch in Europe. I filled out a form on the Eurail website saying it was lost and later got a reply saying they found it. They sent it to me and when I opened the package it was an iphone. I was thinking it would be great because now I can use the phone for my ipod. Unfortunately the phone is locked with a number code. Is there any way to get by this code and use the phone as only an ipod? The Apple store said the only way is to activate it as a phone which I don't need.
    TRANSLATION: I have a stolen iPhone - how do I unlock it?
    08-31-2008 09:51 PM
    Kupe is right, kind of dishonest to help you out in this situation. Thread closed.
    08-31-2008 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD