Please read before, you asked to get this moved

Does anyone else have Aurora feint?

I have like, one question.

Does your iPhone's speaker (when turned on all the way) distort when you play the main song, not the gameplay song. But the menu song?

Im worried if my speaker is busted

Plz reply asap
    08-24-2008 12:53 AM
    Do you have any music on your phone you can test it with? I don't have that game on my phone. But there have been a few sounds that don't sound to good, just think sometimes the speaker projects too much bass, distorting the sound a bit.
    08-24-2008 01:07 AM
    well there's like one part of the song. That gets my attention on the distortion. The song has one part, where the string orchestra peaks at its loudest. I dunno if its bass that makes it distort. But its only one part, and maybe thats where my phone's speaker has its weakness.
    08-24-2008 01:21 AM
    Yeah, I think its just that the speakers are crap and when any bass gets too high it gets distorted badly. As for the game. i tried playing it but it seemed like all you did was clear the blocks on the mine level. I could never get it to level up or be able to do anything in the store. Am i missing something? bc it seems like a popular game i just didn't understand what i was supposed to do or figure out how to do it.

Thanks,
    08-24-2008 10:34 AM
    It's sometimes natural because of the different effects of the songs. Just don't set the volume to its fullest level and you'll be fine.
    08-24-2008 12:26 PM
    Yeah, I think its just that the speakers are crap and when any bass gets too high it gets distorted badly. As for the game. i tried playing it but it seemed like all you did was clear the blocks on the mine level. I could never get it to level up or be able to do anything in the store. Am i missing something? bc it seems like a popular game i just didn't understand what i was supposed to do or figure out how to do it.

Thanks,
    Thats not the part that im talking about, like go to the character menu, and just listen to the music. NOT the actual game.
    08-24-2008 01:10 PM
    That isn't happening to mine
    08-24-2008 03:44 PM
    Thats not the part that im talking about, like go to the character menu, and just listen to the music. NOT the actual game.
    ok, but do you play the game? Am i missing something bc like i said in my first post, i can't get out of the mine level to level up and i have over 100 in all the categories. I just gave up but so many people herald it i wanted to find out what i was doing wrong.
    08-24-2008 07:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD