Blackberry Bold VS iPhone Web Browser Duel

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Some credibility issues are showing up in this video. Some are saying it is still on 3g or Edge. And they are right... Others will say that is a pre-production model... ok fine... lets wait to see what happens as soon as some people get their hands on the just released Bold.

Over at crackberry, a loyal BB user posted another video of wifi loading the same website, while it is a bit faster, the iPhone on wifi still beats it. I'll try to get a video comparing to the video they posted in their update.

Last edited:

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Even if it did load faster, the BB's screen just looks too small to make browsing a worthwhile experience. Still, i imagine BB owners aren't exactly making that feature a priority.

I'd rather go with a Treo Pro than a BB if i didn't have an iphone 3g. I'm not that frustrated yet though :)

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Ok, well I did a video comparison, cleared the cache every time. Let's just say I could go to the mobilecomputermag site, then apple.com and then sit and wait... :) Also did one where I loaded the site, then went into the stop watch and let that go for a bit while the Bold was still trying to load the site.

And then I did one with the iPhone on Edge... Here's the link.

iPhone vs. BlackBerry Bold Browser Showdown Part Tres | The iPhone Blog

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox