With all the negative feelings with the 3g flying around at the moment I figured lets try to be a bit more positive... Here's some positive.

08-21-2008 10:06 AM
    Duel

I hate this Blackberry I have to carry around.
    08-21-2008 11:38 AM
    Some credibility issues are showing up in this video. Some are saying it is still on 3g or Edge. And they are right... Others will say that is a pre-production model... ok fine... lets wait to see what happens as soon as some people get their hands on the just released Bold.

Over at crackberry, a loyal BB user posted another video of wifi loading the same website, while it is a bit faster, the iPhone on wifi still beats it. I'll try to get a video comparing to the video they posted in their update.
    Last edited by Jeremy Sikora; 08-21-2008 at 02:51 PM.
    08-21-2008 12:41 PM
    Even if it did load faster, the BB's screen just looks too small to make browsing a worthwhile experience. Still, i imagine BB owners aren't exactly making that feature a priority.

I'd rather go with a Treo Pro than a BB if i didn't have an iphone 3g. I'm not that frustrated yet though
    08-21-2008 02:41 PM
    Ok, well I did a video comparison, cleared the cache every time. Let's just say I could go to the mobilecomputermag site, then apple.com and then sit and wait... Also did one where I loaded the site, then went into the stop watch and let that go for a bit while the Bold was still trying to load the site.

And then I did one with the iPhone on Edge... Here's the link.

iPhone vs. BlackBerry Bold Browser Showdown Part Tres | The iPhone Blog
    Last edited by Jeremy Sikora; 08-22-2008 at 09:50 AM.
    08-21-2008 11:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD