Brushed metal iPhone

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
That looks awesome but I don't trust myself with a razor blade on my phone!:eek:

No need for a razor blade. I taped my phone up today just to test it out and was able to get it perfect without any razor. Just no scotchbrite pad.... but I may just have to pick one up this weekend.

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
I may wait until I get a few scratches on the chrome, if that happens, but if you get it done this weekend post a few pics.

Will do!
I was thinking about doing the volume up/down and ringer switch too since it appears to be the same material.

CharlieBall

Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
That looks really great, i might do it after i get a lot of scratches on mine. I wonder if there will be some cool method to make the back of the 3g iphones better. I already have a few scratches on the back :(

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
That looks really great, i might do it after i get a lot of scratches on mine. I wonder if there will be some cool method to make the back of the 3g iphones better. I already have a few scratches on the back :(

Doubtful with it being plastic or some high tech plastic as rumored.

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
Hey guys, just got done 'brushing' my iPhone and it looks great!
I'm cleaning it off now since the electrical tape did leave a little bit of a residue. I'll be posting some pictures soon!

Hopefully this link works:
MobileMe Gallery
Enjoy and sorry for having such a poor digital camera.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal