Brushed metal iPhone

sturamsden

Sep 19, 2008
Visit site
This mod looks pretty cool and is probably a God send if you've scratched up your chrome. Do you guys think it's possible to do other mods like replacing the volume keys with the black ones on the Touch 2G?

I've had a look at iFixit and it seems that its possible to replace almost any part so perhaps you could swap things like the volume keys out.

What do you think?

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
This mod looks pretty cool and is probably a God send if you've scratched up your chrome. Do you guys think it's possible to do other mods like replacing the volume keys with the black ones on the Touch 2G?

I've had a look at iFixit and it seems that its possible to replace almost any part so perhaps you could swap things like the volume keys out.

What do you think?

That would probably require opening the iPhone up. Something I'm not ready to do anytime soon. You could possibly use some sort of specialized paint.
I think the brushed look is good for the volume keys myself. Looks great on mine.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com

What do you think?

I didn't think I would be crazy for the chrome volume buttons but it is nice. You may not want to try changing them out...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal