Guys you have any tricks to advise me on before I just shut down iTunes and start over. My phone has completely crashed 3 times since I have had it. Usually when accessing 3rd party apps it will freeze then go into a reboot and hang on the apple logo. I restored the phone and started to recover from my last sync and the phone is now on it's 4th hr of the restore. It is hanging at like 95%. It has been at this spot for about 1.5 hrs. Should I just be patient? It has almost 13gb of data on it, would that be causing the phone to take that long? This is killing me......
    07-31-2008 01:33 PM
    I guess the iPhone gods heard my plee and the restore finished not 2 mins after I posted this....Question though.....should a recover take that long??
    07-31-2008 01:43 PM
    Depending on how much info it was putting on the phone sure... especially the Apps... those take up a lot of time for some reason or another. Just have to be patient.
    07-31-2008 02:03 PM
    So when I went to sync the phone back up to get a solid back-up...itunes acted like the phone still needed to be restored. I disconnected to check the phone and it was working. All apps and everything was on there, but when I try to sync the phone, it sates the phone needs to be restored again....frustrating. 4 hr restores are killing me
    07-31-2008 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD