Sync Iphone with new laptop

reuben_mistry

Jul 18, 2008
Visit site
I have lost my original laptop to which my iphone was originally sync'd. All my music , photos, contacts etc are therefore wiped out. If i sync my iphone to the new laptopn (new library) it will erase all my exisitng data on the iphone (which i dont want to do). Is there a way to copy all the data from the iphone to the new laptop so that i dont loose my exisiting data on the iphone.

thanks !

HymerSchmidt

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I have lost my original laptop to which my iphone was originally sync'd. All my music , photos, contacts etc are therefore wiped out. If i sync my iphone to the new laptopn (new library) it will erase all my exisitng data on the iphone (which i dont want to do). Is there a way to copy all the data from the iphone to the new laptop so that i dont loose my exisiting data on the iphone.

thanks !

If no one has any help for you, why not call Apple? I'm sure they get this question a lot.

My intuition tells me you're out of luck, because I think iTunes only syncs to the phone; and only vice versa when it is on the authorized account. And then still, you can only sync certain things, I believe. But like with contacts, when you don't have any previous entries, maybe it will fill it in. I just don't know.

Call Apple or look for a Apple Support Forum post.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711