Why iPhone Replaced My Crackberry

Joemhz

Jun 16, 2008
Visit site
One more Thing

I would like to add to the list of dislikes. One that I believe is the most important. My iPhone is a wonderful media device but it is a horrible phone.

After a horrible experience in an emergency situation, I now carry a razr to use as a phone because I cannot depend on the iPhone in an emergency.

The signal performance is very poor as well as its ability to handle multiple calls. If I place a call on hold to answer another, my iPhone crashes everytime.

It sometimes locks up for no reason and I can't end the call to dial another.

I am very disapointed in this device overall, it is so buggy and reminds me of a Treo device.

Now I can't wait for the new Blackberry.

murphythadog

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
blackberry to iphone

I'm thinking about switching. My only problems would be with AT&T and their service. I have Verizon and in my concrete bunker of a cubicle, i get about 4 bars no matter what part of the office I'm in. My iphone co-workers barely have 1 bar and none have 3g at the office or at home in the Richmond VA area. Dump AT&T go to all carriers and I'm in for 2. Unless of course BB apps get better looking and start looking more like iphone apps. Then I'll just hang with a Curve or a Thunder/Storm.

scriptx

Sep 2, 2008
Visit site
I replaced my BB Pearl with an iPhone 3g, the thing I miss the most is the ability to use it as a hard drive where I can drag and drop files. While I didn't have a huge card in my BB, it was perfect in a pinch.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2