What phone did you have before your iPhone?

Crogs

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
I had an HTC Tilt on AT&T.

It was alright... I use my iPhone far more as I could never quite get the WinMo phone to do what I wanted. From what I've seen of 6.5 though they're trying to change that.

bkop

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
Had a BB Storm, then got the Tour the day it came out. Had to get two replacements for it, and about maybe a week after getting the second replacement i made the switch.

Hasn't even been a week yet with the iPhone, but i LOVE it! It makes me wonder why i didn't make the switch sooner. My biggest concern was going to AT&T, but my coverage is the exact same. And having wifi comes in handy.

rws381

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I've had a whole bunch of BlackBerrys over the past three years or so. Got my iPhone early this week. So far it seems pretty decent overall, I think I just need to get used to it.

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
The wack ass storm, made me waste more time in forums
to get leaks or hybrids. Eerrrggghhh pathetic.....
Now I have all the time in the world and no problems
with the iPhone

Zoso1048

Oct 18, 2009
www.facebook.com
I had an HTC Tilt on AT&T.

It was alright... I use my iPhone far more as I could never quite get the WinMo phone to do what I wanted. From what I've seen of 6.5 though they're trying to change that.

From the time l got that device [AT&T Tilt], and until l purchased my iPhone, l was constantly trying to improve what Microsoft had given me for an OS. l loathe WM...with a passion.

Greg Orlando

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
I had a blacklberry model before I used iphone. And finally I really enjoy using iphone for all my works. It has got all the features and functions are too easy to operate.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2