What phone did you have before your iPhone?

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
I just switched to a 3GS (my first iPhone) last week, and love it! I used to have a BB Pearl. Didn't know what I was missing until now. iPhone rocks! :)

Greg Orlando

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
Of course iphone 3g has been a smart choice. I am still using it and I can easily do maximum of my office works from this phone with very short time. Sometimes I think living without iphone would be big problem.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Of course iphone 3g has been a smart choice. I am still using it and I can easily do maximum of my office works from this phone with very short time. Sometimes I think living without iphone would be big problem.

Have you tried the Ignition app?

I buy Apple products using Apple dollars. These cost me about 6 cents. About the worst thing that can happen to me is that my iPhone is run over by a bus when the Apple store is closed. (At my price, one might buy a spare but the bus would probably destroy the SIM.)

darksniper404

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
Right now I don't have a smartphone and iPhone will be my first. I have a Nokia slider 2680 omg that thing sucks. 25 mb of memory and no micro sd slot :eek: I can't wait to get an iPhone.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
BB Bold. Essentially switched to the iPhone because I finally came to the realization that it's my personal phone. Screw the work email. I'll leave it to my work phone (Treo unfortunately). Also became frustrated with the BIS outages lately (plus some really bad RIM tech support interactions - I should not know more about the basics of devices then they do (especially the "level 2" tech I was supposedly talking to)). So I've been an iPhone 3Gs user for about 48 hours or so now. Love the browser, and I'm slowly learning the ins and outs (been tough with work consuming much of my "free time" this week). Looking forward to loading it up with apps.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
BB Bold. Essentially switched to the iPhone because I finally came to the realization that it's my personal phone. Screw the work email. I'll leave it to my work phone (Treo unfortunately). Also became frustrated with the BIS outages lately (plus some really bad RIM tech support interactions - I should not know more about the basics of devices then they do (especially the "level 2" tech I was supposedly talking to)). So I've been an iPhone 3Gs user for about 48 hours or so now. Love the browser, and I'm slowly learning the ins and outs (been tough with work consuming much of my "free time" this week). Looking forward to loading it up with apps.
Think of it as a pocket computer that includes a phone app.

HAVOKID

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
I had the Samsung Eternity, got it right when it came out. I was stoked, my first fully touchscreen phone since I had the palm centro before that but yea, big upgrade going to the iPhone.

aej2422

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
Before my iPhone 3GS came my original (1st Gen) iPhone, before that I had a standard Sprint flip-phone.
Love: It's a smartphone.
Miss: Being able to dramatically flip-close phone at end of conversations.

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Blackberries...all Blackberries. Left, wife's Pearl (ok, that wasn't mine), middle, my work issued Curve 8900, right, my Pearl 8120 wifi, and below, what I replaced it with....32gb 3gs! Never knew what I was missing until now! :p
979077.gif

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods