What phone did you have before your iPhone?

mors

Aug 20, 2009
Visit site
I had a Treo for a very short period of time. I work on roofs and communications towers. The Treo doesn't do well will falls.

I moved on to a Moto Q. Had to be one of the best phones I have ever owned. Wasn't a huge fan on the whole Windows Mobile deal, but the phone got reception almost anywhere, and for me that is a plus.

The 3Gs is my first iPhone, and despite my fat fingers, it has more features (and more useless stuff on a phone than anyone could ever imagine) that I use on a daily basis. <3 it!

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
before my first iPhone a moto razor what an upgrade but so was my cellphone bill

That was my biggest thing, doing the data, because I knew if I got an iphone, the girlfriend would want one, so it added 40 bucks a month to our bill, which for 2007, that was a big bump (even now it is) and with the 3G and 3G S it's 60 since the data plans are more. Sigh...

gseed

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
before my first iPhone a moto razor what an upgrade but so was my cellphone bill

very similar story. I bought a 32gb ipod touch when the 2nd gen came out last year, and was hooked on the feel and the OS. Therefore, when my verizon contract was running out, i decided to take the plunge and a bit of a monetary sacrifice for the thrill of the iPhone, and the convenience of always on access.

BLu

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Just this week managed to shake the Crack addiction and leave behind my Curve 8900 for the 3GS.
I'm sad I didn't make the jump sooner.

juls1585

Aug 19, 2009
Visit site
That was my biggest thing, doing the data, because I knew if I got an iphone, the girlfriend would want one, so it added 40 bucks a month to our bill, which for 2007, that was a big bump (even now it is) and with the 3G and 3G S it's 60 since the data plans are more. Sigh...

the data plan is more expensive for the 3gs? i didnt know that!

Hook Man

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
Had a Verizon HTC Touch Pro. What a piece of junk. Lowest hardware specs of other carriers' Touch Pros and it was like holding a brick to your ear to talk. Not to mention using Windows Mobile as an OS. JUNK.

Never been an Apple fan boy (still not) but I am very satisfied with my iPhone. Now AT&T needs to get their act together.

Razelus

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
Had an ancient phone, the LG VX8000. It worked great. Left Verizon for the Bold on AT&T and had the phone for like a week and said I just can't handle the slow browser (horrible!) and looked toward an iPhone because I had used my daughters iPod touch to surf the net sometimes and liked it. Been satisfied ever since and would never look back. MMS now please.

IPRick

Aug 25, 2009
Visit site
Blackberry Tour for 28 days and 5 phones.....

After having the storm then the tour...those 2 units have led me down the worst phone experience of my life. It's obvious to me that RIM no longer strives to make quality phones.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73