What phone did you have before your iPhone?

Jeffdc5#IM

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
I had a blackberry 8800, blackberry pearl, and AT&T 8525 only thing I miss is bb messenger, my iPhone is like a friend to me

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
I had a Motorola Razr that I lost or broke or something. So I got a cheap free Nokia. That was in like March of 2007. The iPhone came out a few months later and I "casually" mentioned to my dad that I wanted one. Since he still hadn't gotten me anything for Christmas and my birthday was in June, he "surprised" me with it =D The iPhone is my first smartphone. I love it.

Garrett_F

Feb 5, 2009
Visit site
I had a Moto Razr as well. Good phone battery lasted forever with normal use. I have to say I love my Iphone though nothing compares to the convenience and the ease of use that it gives.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Everyone missing BB messenger... I sort of understand since I go back and forth between my Bold and iPhone but once I'm on the iPhone and start texting I forget about BB messenger.

Glad to see some ex-BB users in here.

Madscotsman

Nov 10, 2008
Visit site
Everyone missing BB messenger... I sort of understand since I go back and forth between my Bold and iPhone but once I'm on the iPhone and start texting I forget about BB messenger.

Glad to see some ex-BB users in here.

As soon as Apple gets around to releasing the push notifications then it won't be an issue anymore. It's just a minor annoyance to have to leave a messenger program open to get new messages, one I can live with.

rthogmartin#IM

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
I had the Blackberry Storm and could not stand it any longer. I was ready for something new. I have a MAC and I have drooled over the iPhone long enough.

Instead of a Crackberry can I call it a "crackPhone"

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
I had mostly Treo's.

Treo 600,
Treo 650,
Treo 700P,
Treo 755P,
Treo 700Wx,
HTC Mogul,
Centro,
Treo 800w

About the only two things I really miss are copy and paste, Docs to Go, and the ability to search within the email app.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73